Dumpster Rentals in Powell, OH
Renting a dumpster is easier and more affordable than ever before. Dump A Box is your best choice when you want to eliminate the garage junk, cracked driveway concrete, landscaping or construction debris. Our residential and commercial dumpsters can be delivered to multiple areas in Powell, and due to our smaller sizes, can fit right onto your property or work site!
Our dumpsters are open-top with rear access doors for easy use because we know you are super thrilled to get construction or remodeling underway. Please browse through our company website to select a roll-off container suitable for you and get your project looking sharper.
Budget Friendly Dumpster Rental Services Near You
Unlike other Powell dumpster companies, we are the only company with a fully functioning and secure online scheduling system. Since we offer you tools to order debris dumpsters online, we have innovative ways to evaluate your job size.
Our services include:
- 6, 10, 15, and 20-yard dumpster rentals
- Affordable and transparent rental rates with NO HIDDEN FEES
- Dedicated customer service with delivery and pickup included
- Easy online ordering
Available Dumpster Sizes
6 Yard Dumpster
- This sized dumpster is great for a small or medium home remodel or commercial declutter project. It can hold 6 cubic yards of junk and carry up to 1,200 pounds.
- Can handle large amounts of construction or yard debris
- Perfect for roof shingles, plaster, siding, and broken up concrete.
10 Yard Dumpster
- Perfect for medium sized renovations and construction projects. This mini dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of construction and demolition debris and carry up to 4,000 pounds
- Great to use for a variety of construction rubble, waste, and yard debris
- Handles heavy materials such as broken up concrete, sand, and bricks
15 Yard Dumpster
- Can be used for medium to large residential and commercial remodel, clean up, or renovation projects.
- This sized dumpster can hold 15 cubic yards of trash and carry up to 6,000 pounds.
20 Yard Dumpster
- Great for larger C&D projects, this dumpster can hold 20 cubic yards of construction debris and can take up to 8,000 pounds of waste.
- Best uses are for drywall, siding, wood, and other construction materials.
Dumpster Rental Prices
With Dump A Box, the cost of renting a dumpster in Powell is custom based on the bin size, rental period, and location. We have transparent rental rates without confusion about extra costs and surprises because we understand our customers’ need to complete projects on a budget.
Roll-Off Dumpster Rental Tips
IS A 20-YARD DUMPSTER ENOUGH TO HOLD MY JUNK?
The debris bin size is vital for residential cleanouts, industrial waste, or commercial office decluttering. If you want to renovate a small kitchen or have about 1500 square feet of roofing debris, a 20 cubic yard may be more capacity than you need. In that case, you may want to look into a ten cubic-yard dumpster.
But if you have a full kitchen remodel underway, renting a 20 cubic yard bin is usually the right decision. There is more to look into when selecting your dumpster than the capacity. We have a full-house dumpster rental team you can contact for further assistance.
For our prices, click the view prices and order now button and view the cost, size, and projects you handle with a Dump A Box roll-off. Work with the most accommodating dumpster rental company in Powell, Ohio, today.
Do I Need A Rental Permit For My Dumpster Rental?
It depends on where you are planning on placing your dumpster. Our rentals are mini dumpsters and can fit into smaller spaces like a driveway or yard. If you need to place the dumpster on public property like an alleyway or a street, you must obtain a permit to avoid penalties and fines. Call us to learn more about acquiring a dumpster rental permit.
How Long Does It Take To Receive A Roll-Off Rental?
Because we treat each of our clients like a part of our community, Dump A Box offers same or next-day delivery for all of our rentals. You can order your dumpster online or on the phone. Read the full service agreement before completing the order process as it contains the full rental guidelines.